Our mission is to provide and support the tools and skills to make technology an integral part of the classroom and academic community.
Guiding Principles and Core Values
- We provide innovative solutions that have the greatest impact on student academic success.
- We create high-quality, individualized customer service experiences that are accurate, reliable, and timely.
- We establish equipment life-cycle management policies and balance current technology with fiscal responsibility.
- We act ethically and professionally to create a safe, secure, and reliable technology environment.
- We value self-sufficiency via enterprise-class, open source solutions and continually seek alternatives to closed-source, proprietary systems.
Penn Manor Technology Staff
Tech Support Specialists
Alex Lagunas – High School
Nate Moss – Central Manor, Conestoga and Letort
Jason Sauders – Marticville Middle, Hambright, and Pequea
Caitlin Gibson – Eshleman, Manor Middle, and Martic
Shelby Foster – Professional Development and Training
Judy Keller – Professional Development and Training
Gina Kostelich – Student Help Desk Specialist
Technology Aides – Student Laptop Program
Ben Moore – Marticville Middle Student
Lisa Lewis – Manor Middle School Student
Dianne Bates – Data Specialist and PIMS Administrator
Nick Joniec – Systems Administrator
Gretchen Woodward – Program Assistant
Chad Billman – Assistant Director
Charlie Reisinger – Technology Director – @charlie3