Mission, Values, and Staff
Our mission is to provide and support the tools and skills to make technology an integral part of the Penn Manor academic community.
Principles and Values
- We provide innovative solutions that have the greatest impact on student academic success.
- We create high-quality, individualized customer service experiences that are accurate, reliable, and timely.
- We establish equipment life-cycle management policies and balance current technology with fiscal responsibility.
- We act ethically and professionally to create a safe, secure, and reliable technology environment.
- We value self-sufficiency via open source solutions and continually seek alternatives to closed-source, proprietary systems.
Technology and Data Services Team
Data, Information Services, PIMS
Diana Entrekin – Data Coordinator and PIMS Administrator
Bria Van Cleve – Registrar and Child Accounting
Andrea Frey – District Support Secretary
IT Operations, Networks, Technical Support
Chad Billman – Assistant Technology Director
Nick Joniec – Systems Administrator
Jarrod Claar – Support Specialist, Conestoga, Martic, and Pequea
Alex Lagunas – Support Specialist, High School
Nate Moss – Support Specialist, Central Manor, Letort, and Marticville Middle
Stephanie Svolto-Patterson – Support Specialist, Eshleman, Hambright, Manor Middle
Student Support and Technology Training
Shelby Foster – Staff Training , K-12
Judy Keller – Staff Training , K-12
Brielle Bitts – Student Technology Aide, High School
Lisa Lewis – Student Technology Aide, Manor Middle and Hambright
Nick Marquette – Student Technology Aide, Conestoga, Marticville, Martic, Pequea
TBA- Student Technology Aide, Central Manor, Eshleman, Letort
Gretchen Woodward – Program Assistant
Charlie Reisinger – Director of Technology – @charlie3