Mission, Values, and Staff
Our mission is to provide and support the tools and skills to make technology an integral part of the Penn Manor academic community.
Principles and Values
- We provide innovative solutions that have the greatest impact on student academic success.
- We create high-quality, individualized customer service experiences that are accurate, reliable, and timely.
- We establish equipment life-cycle management policies and balance current technology with fiscal responsibility.
- We act ethically and professionally to create a safe, secure, and reliable technology environment.
- We value self-sufficiency via open source solutions and continually seek alternatives to closed-source, proprietary systems.
Data, Information Services, PIMS
Diana Entrekin – Data Coordinator and PIMS Administrator
Bria Van Cleve – Registrar and Child Accounting
Operations, Networks, and School Technology Support
Nick Joniec – Systems Administrator
Caitlin Gibson – Support Specialist, Manor Middle, Martic, and Pequea
Alex Lagunas – Support Specialist, High School
Nate Moss – Support Specialist, Central Manor, Letort, and Marticville Middle
Stephanie Svolto-Patterson – Support Specialist, Conestoga, Eshleman, Hambright
Student Support, Staff Professional Development, and Training
Shelby Foster – Staff Professional Development and Training, K-12
Judy Keller – Staff Professional Development and Training, K-12
Gina Kostelich – Student Help Desk Specialist, High School
Brielle Bitts – Student Technology Aide, Central Manor and elementary
Jarrod Claar – Student Technology Aide, Marticville and elementary
Lisa Lewis – Student Technology Aide, Manor Middle and Hambright
Gretchen Woodward – Program Assistant
Chad Billman – Assistant Technology Director
Charlie Reisinger – Technology Director – @charlie3