We serve the broad needs of Penn Manor’s students, teachers, and staff through innovative services and support. Our portfolio includes:
- Business Services and Communiations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Data, Information Services, and PIMS
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Infrastructure and Operations
- Tech Support and Training
Beliefs and Values
- All students deserve equitable and high-quality public education.
- Relationships matter; We lead with trust, honesty, kindness, integrity, respect, and empathy.
- We value diversity of thought, ideas, and perspectives.
- Digital technology enables powerful learning experiences, for students and teachers.
Behaviors and Principles
- We prioritize innovative solutions that have the greatest impact on student and staff academic success.
- We innovate by building a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and openness to change.
- We create quality results, solutions, and customer service experiences that are accurate, reliable, and timely.
- We foster a security focused culture to protect student and staff data.
- We maintain dependable systems for learning and operations.
- We set high standards, embrace feedback, communicate progress, and own our results.
- We establish policies and practices to balance current technology with fiscal responsibility.
Charlie Reisinger – Chief Information Officer
Charlie joined Penn Manor in 1998 and has led technology programs since 1999. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Millersville University, and his master’s in Instructional Technology from Philadelphia University. He holds a PDE Instructional Technology Specialist certificate. Charlie’s academic interests include digital privacy and security, open source principles, and how emerging technologies challenge schools to rethink teaching and learning. Charlie also teaches IT courses for the Lombardo College of Business at Millersville University. His book, The Open Schoolhouse, chronicles Penn Manor’s internationally recognized laptop learning program and unique student apprenticeship program.
AV systems, staff training, student help desks
Jennifer Groff – Training Consultant, Secondary
Judy Keller – Training Consultant, Elementary
Keith Henninger – Audio Visual Services Coordinator
Gretchen Frizado – Program Assistant
Brielle Bitts – Student Tech Aide
Lisa Lewis – Student Tech Aide
Data, PIMS, Registration
Supports data integration, student information system, child accounting, student registration, and state reporting:
Diana Entrekin – Data Coordinator, PIMS Administrator
Bria Van Cleve – Registrar and Child Accounting
Lily Fritz – District Support Secretary
Networks, Security, Technical Support
Supports district network operations, staff and student hardware devices, cybersecurity, and the staff help desk:
Chad Billman – Assistant Technology Director
Nick Joniec – Systems Engineer
Ethan Hanlon – Systems Administrator
Kyle Carrick – Support Specialist
Stephanie Joniec – Support Specialist
Alex Lagunas – Support Specialist
Ian Watson – Support Specialist