Mission, Values, and Staff
Our mission is to provide and support the tools and skills to make technology an integral part of the Penn Manor academic community.
Principles and Values
- We provide innovative solutions that have the greatest impact on student academic success.
- We create high-quality, individualized customer service experiences that are accurate, reliable, and timely.
- We establish equipment life-cycle management policies and balance current technology with fiscal responsibility.
- We act ethically and professionally to create a safe, secure, and reliable technology environment.
- We value self-sufficiency via open source solutions and continually seek alternatives to closed-source, proprietary systems.
Penn Manor Technology Staff
Charlie Reisinger – Director – @charlie3
Chad Billman – Assistant Director
Gretchen Woodward – Program Assistant
Data and Information Services
Diana Entrekin – Data Coordinator and PIMS Administrator
Carol Alexander – Registrar and Child Accounting
Operations, Networks, and School Technology Support
Nick Joniec – Systems Administrator
Caitlin Gibson – Support Specialist, Eshleman, Manor Middle, and Martic
Alex Lagunas -Support Specialist, High School
Nate Moss -Support Specialist, Central Manor, Conestoga, and Letort
TBD -Support Specialist, Marticville Middle, Hambright, and Pequea
Student Support, Staff Professional Development and Training
Shelby Foster – Professional Development and Training, K-12
Judy Keller – Professional Development and Training, K-12
Gina Kostelich – Student Help Desk Specialist, High School
Lisa Lewis -Student Technology Aide, Manor Middle School –
Ben Moore -Student Technology Aide, Marticville Middle School